It’s only fair to have a separate poll for our favorite ever so photogenic ginger man, isn’t it? We thought you’d agree.  😉   Some of us have our favorites, and some have their dislikes, for the variety of shots that graced our voracious eyes over the years.  Rupert being serious and moody, Rupert being funny and playful, and Rupert just being him with his million dollar smile! But, we want to know, what’s the BEST Rupert Photoshoot?  So, cast your vote!

Again, if you need a little coaxing in a particular direction to cast your vote, don’t be shy and visit the ICM gallery.

This post was written by:

- who has written 41 posts on Grintastic Online.

Contact the author

12 Comments

1. Sabine aka galadriel12 says:

It almost tore me apart to choose. I especially love all his photoshoots he did in 2009. But the others as well. Overall it has to be the Drama photoshoot because he really showed a completely different side of himself. Besides that it was artfullfy exceptionally well done.

2. Laura says:

That was tough. Drama and FHM were on the same line, went for FHM cuz of the scruff.

3. Masha (Himera) says:

my fave are Blag and FHM

4. Emma says:

Love it when he smiles. Looks cute and sexy at the same time, prefer his hair when its long and floppy not slicked back, he shouldnt do mean and moody. Topless shots thats what i’m waiting for. Not too much to ask is it?…. Lol
    Oh and whats with the cigarette?! I hope he doesnt smoke otherwise he has gone way down in my estimation 🙁

5. jo says:

Hi Emma, I wouldn’t worry too much, Rupert’s just acting in that photo-shoot. I personally love it!

6. Asmaa says:

I voted for BLAG, because for the first time his hair was different. And I like it!! But also DRAMA was great too!

7. Thais B says:

I voted for Daily Mail, But All the pics are great!

8. Jhenny says:

Rupert *.*

9. suellen says:

I LOVE RUPERT I LOVE RUPERT IS PERFECT

10. I will cast my vote in a moment after I have had time to ponder them all! 🙂

As a professional photographer myself, I would like to say my photoshoot, but sadly I have not gotten a chance to photograph Rupert. If I did, I think I would have to wear a cheesy headband to keep the sweat from dripping in my eyes. *giggle*

Trackbacks/Pingbacks