Did Half Blood Prince Live Up To Your Expectations?(survey software)

This post was written by:

- who has written 6 posts on Grintastic Online.

Contact the author

10 Comments

1. Kirstiieeannee says:

Yay !!! I loved it Rupert was amazing.. loved all the cute r/hr moments and r/lav momwnta too !!

Loved the brotherly between ron and harry [it was cute]
    Tom was amazing but Rupert and Emma were my favourite !! πŸ™‚

A really great movie love the romance and the darkness !
    I rate it 10/10

2. Kirstiieeannee says:

Sorry for the double post but left words out and spelling mistakes lol !!

Yay !!! I loved it Rupert was amazing.. loved all the cute r/hr moments and r/lav moments too !!

Loved the brotherly love between ron and harry [it was cute]
    Tom was amazing but Rupert and Emma were my favourite !!

A really great movie, love the romance and the darkness !
    I rate it 10/10

3. Andrea says:

Of course Rupert was brilliant and the main highlight, but overall I was actually a bit disappointed with the film. The film itself seemed put together in a very sloppy manner. There were some scenes that didn’t make sense to be next to eachother or to be in the film at all. In my opinion this isn’t the best one yet.

4. LollaGrint'MRNS' says:

yeah it’s brilliant πŸ™‚ the whole movie i love it
    rupert in this one has grown up and his role in this film is much bigger than the other movies so he did his best to improve himself good ..luck rupe πŸ˜€

5. sabrina says:

the movie was brilliant!
    Rupert was so funny and has shown his huge range as an actor. he can only go up from here =)

i rate the movie 10/10, it is my FAVORITE movie ever. not just harry potter wise..i mean EVER.

=D go rupes!

6. Denise says:

It was ok! For the film to have already been completed since last year and was suppose to come out November 2008, it was a bit rushed. I understand that they have to make the movie a bit more interesting than the book but it was sloppy. Rupert’s performance was wonderfully hilarious! Tom Felton and Dan did a terrific job as well! But not my favorite HP movie…hope DH part 1 & 2 are better

7. Eveline says:

As a film, it was ok. As a book adaptation, it was crap. So much was left out, things changed (The Burrow did not catch fire in the book, and why did Luna find Harry on the train and not the teacher?) and it was left on a ‘to be continued’, which made viewers feel like they sat there ‘for nothing’.

8. Ivana says:

^^^^ I think they made Luna find Harry just to give her more screen time. Luna (and the actress who portrays her) are brilliant, but most of her HBP subplots were cut out, so if it weren’t for the train scenes her screen time would have been pathetically diminished.

9. Laura says:

I voted for the third option. Rupert was great and genuinely funny but overall the movie was very disappointing.

10. Masha (Himera) says:

I voted for the second option: I loved it, but, really, without Rupert the movie would be quite boring πŸ˜›
    also I wish they added some of the scenes we’d seen in the promo pictures…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks